Shipping and Returns
Orders are usually shipped within 48 hours of receipt. Special items may take longer. If we are temporarily out of stock, items will be back-ordered and shipped upon receipt. Continental United States orders are shipped prepaid via United Parcel Service (UPS) unless size or weight limitations dictate otherwise. Medic Depot shall not be liable for loss or damage of any kind resulting from delay or inability to deliver on account of fire, labor disputes, accident, acts of civil or military authorities, or from any other cause beyond our control.
NON-WARRANTY PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
Prior to returning a product, please contact the Medic Depot Customer Service Department at 832-397-6309 to obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. This will help us to expedite your return and allow us to give you the proper credit. Once you have received your RMA number please follow the return policy guidelines.
All pharmaceuticals, items with expiration dates, and items that are subject to FDA tracking requirements are not returnable. Medic Depot will only accept returns for pharmaceuticals if it was an error on our part. If so, please contact us within 7 calendar days of receipt of the product to obtain an RMA number. Items received without an RMA or after 15 calendar days will not receive credit.
If Medic Depot makes an error in fulfilling or shipping your order, we will promptly rectify the mistake at no cost to you. If we have made an error and you wish to return the product(s) to us, notification must be received within 15 days of invoice. Following the initial error notification, please follow the return policy guidelines:
Non-returnable Items Include:
- Items that are special order items.
- Items that are buy-to-order (BTO) items.
- Items that have been marked or engraved.
- Items returned with broken packaging or not in original packaging.
- Customized items, any sterile product that has been opened or items determined by Medic Depot not to be in resalable condition.
- Product that is more than 60 days older than the invoice date.
Return Policy Guidelines:
- Items returned within 30 days of the invoice date will not be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items returned 31 – 60 days than the invoice date will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Items older than 60 days from the invoice date will not be accepted in our warehouse and will be returned to the customer.
- Please write the RMA number clearly on the package label.
- Enclose a copy of the original invoice or packing list in the box.
- Send the package freight prepaid.
- Returns must be received by Medic Depot within 30 days of issuance of RMA number.
- Items received without a RMA number will not be eligible for credit.
RETURNS FOR PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
Medic Depot has experienced a significant surge in orders for personal protective equipment (PPE) due to the outbreak of Ebola and we are working closely with our suppliers to keep up with the increased demand. To further this effort and ensure that we do not over-allocate products based upon excess order quantities, PPE products will no longer be eligible for return. Additionally, all open PO’s for PPE products will not be cancellable after placement. This policy update is effective October 22, 2014. We will revisit this update when the Ebola crisis has subsided and alert you to any additional changes.
As indicated on the Medic Depot return policy, all returns require an approved RMA number. Items received without an RMA will not receive credit. Please contact Customer Service at 832-397-6309 if you have questions or would like additional information.
RETURN FOR REPAIRS
Items to be returned for repair must be prepared according to the most recent OSHA requirements. Items must be properly cleaned and verified with a statement on the outside of the package. Proof of purchase must be included with all manufacturer warranty repairs. Please contact our Customer Service Department for additional information.
All claims for damage occurring in transit must be made upon receipt of goods by customer directly to the carrier. Please save all boxes and packing material. All shipment errors must be reported immediately upon receipt to Medic Depot Customer Service.
¿Have more Questions? Get in Touch with us trough our web site Contact Us.